Saturday, October 3, 2009

digital artist 2009 awards

Hey people!
on the 1st of October ,there was an award ceremony in LONDON for the results of the Digital Artist 2009 art contest, I was fortunate enough to receive the 2nd place (runner-up) for my "black moon ceremony" image!! I was also commended for "after the great giants war"
I was so pleased to see my paintings on the big screen and printed in a nice frame on the walls of blackhall studios.It's my first prize so it's special to me.

I had the opportunity to meet so much nice people there, especially James NG,CLAIRE of imagineFX who is such a nice lady,thanks also to the girls from future publishing that did a great job organizing the party (and the guys at the bar :)
and so many other people i've talked to (you know who you are ;)
we had a really great time!
So thanks everyone! ,and see you around…and next year!;)
here's the link for the official results

for now ,I’m gonna work harder improving my art.

Dave/moon

No comments:

Post a Comment